Treviz is an open-source web platform that helps you set up and join open, collaborative organizations, in which you can work on the projects you want and get rewarded for your work.
How it Works
Treviz is made of three modules:
- treviz-frontend: an Angular 7 application
- treviz-backend: the API that powers the platform, built with Symfony 3.4
- treviz-events: a Node.Js microservice that is used to send real-time notifications
Warning: Treviz is still in Beta, and this documentation is yet to be completed. Breaking changes may occur, even if we try not to.
- [x] Installation guide
- [•] Administration guide
- [ ] List of the various functionalities of the platform
- [x] Contribution guide
- [ ] API Specifications and style guide
- [x] License